It’s been a while since I created a new Scattergory over here and with Thanksgiving just DAYS away I thought I should fix that. This will be my third Thanksgiving Scattergies. I decided to make all three available as something you can download and printout and take to your holiday gatherings. If you want to play on your site you are of course welcome to do that as well. Games are meant to be played!
ALL NEW THANKSGIVING SCATTERGORIES:
Rules: Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest. To those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions & substitute it with “someone”.
If you play on your site link back and let me know!
1 )What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
2) Something you refuse to cook
3) Something you always prepare
4) Something you are considering deep frying
5) Something you would never instagram in your kitchen
6) Something on your thankful list
7) Something you hope no one asks you this week
8 ) Something you will google on Thanksgiving
9) Someone you want to watch the parade with
10) Someone who is sweet as pie