It’s here. Tree Porn season. I had planned to take W out today and get some photos of the trees in my neighborhood but we woke up to rain and I am worried that most of the good stuff has now danced down to the asphalt. I took this photo yesterday morning on the way to W’s school. I was at a red light (promise) and looked in my side view mirror and gasped at the beauty.
I’d love to see any treeporn photos you have taken this year.
Later yesterday I discovered two of my seasonal favorites had made an early appearance at the grocery store!
I know that in some places peppermint mocha creamer is available year round and while that delights me to no end I also love the specialness of it being something to look forward to. I also totally love that while some people are all OMG!! PUMPKIN lattes!! (ew) I can get my holiday favorite glee on early.
It was a total shock to me that peppermint ice-cream was hanging out in the freezer. This is where I am weird. I am absolutely consuming peppermint mocha creamer right this very moment, but it does feel too early for ice-cream. This is not to say that I didn’t buy any. Of COURSE I did. (If you doubted for a moment then you must be new. In that case – hi! Nice to meet you. I have a thing for peppermint.)
Now for some bloggy business:
I have TWO giveaways going on right now!
• Have you entered to win a $50 gift card to drugstore.com? Just answer one question on that post about your skin.
• Now go enter this giveaway for a $50 gift card to drugstore.com! To enter answer a question on that post about confidence.
• Have you read my latest post at Aiming Low? It’s an exposé on call centers and customer service…um. Sort of.
In Non bloggy news:
• I got an appointment to see a doctor on Friday
• I made the BEST mashed potatoes last night
• I need to go clothes shopping and I really don’t want to.