Skip to content
- Found out on Friday afternoon that W has given health insurance. (SO RELIEVED)
- Went to NYC early Saturday morning and had a very full day in the city – will write more about this later.
- Woke up Sunday to very sick W. His cold now came with fever and his once clear, runny nose was, well kind of toxic looking.
- Now doing clock watching. I was given the name of a nearby pediatrician that is super great – so I am hoping that I can get us in today.
- And then I have to run go pick up his insurance cards and hope like heck this pediatrician takes it.
- And of course I gave him the last drop of motrin in the house (just tylenol alone wasn’t moving the fever)
- It’s pretty awful to see him feel so crummy.