SCATTERGORIES – it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions & substitute it with “someone”.) Play on & use your imagination! Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest. There is no wrong answer!
1. What is the name of your favorite movie of all time? (or at least one of your top 3)
2. Something you would wear to the Oscars?
3. Something you would stuff in your bra under your gown for the Oscars?
4. Something you would eat/ drink before attending the Oscars?
5. Something you would shout out to the balcony if you lost an Oscar?
6. Someone you would thank if you won an Oscar?
7. A celebrity you would hook up with at the Oscars?
8 A celebrity you would avoid at the Oscars?
9. Something you would overhear backstage at the Oscars?
10. Something you would say to Ryan Seacrest on the Red Carpet?
And if you missed my totally coffee fueled commentary of the actual ceremony from last night you can read the entire thing here. It was kind of a snore fest. (both the show and my commentary, heh)