SCATTERGORIES – it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions & substitute it with “someone”.) Play on & use your imagination! Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest. There is no wrong answer!
1. What is your favorite springy color?
2. Something you put in water?
3. Something you east asparagus with?
4. Something you change into flip-flops for?
5. Something you imagine yourself singing in your imaginary convertible?
6. Something that makes you sneeze?
7. Something that gets you outside?
8.. Something that crashes your picnic?
9. Something that stings you?
10. Something that wafts through the air at night?