SCATTERGORIES – it’s harder than it looks! Play here or play on your blog. Saturday is game day!
Use the first letter of your name of your street to answer each of the following. (if your street name is a number use the first letter that spells the number. If you live on Fifth Avenue then your letter should be F) They have to be real places, names, things – nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is the name of your street?
2. A 3 letter word?
3. Something you would find in an office?
4. Something that smells bad?
5. Movie Title?
6. Slow Dance Song?
7. Something in your pantry?
8. Name of a pet turtle?
9. Fetish or Phobia?
10. something you would find in your medicine chest?
Play along here via the comments or on your blog (just let us know so we can marvel at your wit!)