SCATTERGORIES – it’s harder than it looks! Play here or play on your blog. Saturday is game day!
Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things – nothing made up. You can not use
your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is your name? Calliope
2. A 4 letter word: cock (sorry, it’s the 1st one that came to mind…)
3. A vehicle: carpet, the magic kind
5. A boy’s name: Campbell
6. A girl’s name: Carrie
7. Drink: cosmo
8. An occupation: chicken farmer
9. Something you wear: crown
10. A celebrity: Chris Cooper
11. Something found in a bathroom: caulk
12. Reason for being late: car clutch catastrophe
13. Something you shout: Catch!
14. A body part: chin
15. Word to describe yourself: cheeky
Put your answers in the comments or play along on your site- just let us know so we can see your answers!