Number 13 Scattergory Game

scattergory game in honor of number 13scattergoriesEnjoy the newest scattergory game and then print out two games to take with you to holiday parties this season. Details at the end of the post.

SCATTERGORIES

– it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions and substitute it with “someone”.) Play on and use your imagination! Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest.

1) What is the 13th letter of your full name (if you don’t have 13 letters in your name use the 13th letter of your favorite celebrity)

2) Something you always avoid on the 13th

3) Something you read about the number 13

4) Something that you might consider lucky

5) Something you would knock on

6) Someone you would invite to your Bar or Bat Mitzvah

7) Something you will do 13 times within one day

8 ) Something you would name a black cat

10) Something you hope never happens to you 13 times

More scattergory games for you to play

Comments

1) What is the 13th letter of your full name? S

2) Something you always avoid on the 13th: saying that I feel lucky

3) Something you read about the number 13: spitting while turning in a circle makes the day lucky

4) Something that you might consider lucky: spotting seven pennies in a row

5) Something you would knock on: solid wood

6) Someone you would invite to your Bar or Bat Mitzvah: Sarah S.

7) Something you will do 13 times within one day: Stand up, sit down

8 ) Something you would name a black cat: Sally

9) Some tune that you would put in the 13th position of a lovey dovey mixed tape: Satisfaction

10) Something you hope never happens to you 13 times: salesman visit

1) What is the 13th letter of your full name? i

2) Something you always avoid on the 13th: illness

3) Something you read about the number 13: it inspires irrational ideas

4) Something that you might consider lucky: imps

5) Something you would knock on: the door that leads in

6) Someone you would invite to your Bar or Bat Mitzvah: Ivor Cutler

7) Something you will do 13 times within one day: investigate twitter

8 ) Something you would name a black cat: Iris

9) Some tune that you would put in the 13th position of a lovey dovey mixed tape: I need my girl – the National

10) Something you hope never happens to you 13 times: infection

These are harder on my phone so I’m only doing the ones I can remember without scrolling up and you have to guess which questions they belong to.

I
    Ice cream
    Isis
    Crap, I can’t remember any more.

4. Sarah says

1) What is the 13th letter of your full name? T

2) Something you always avoid on the 13th: Tequila

3) Something you read about the number 13: That it’s a prime number

4) Something that you might consider lucky: Two rainbows back-to-back

5) Something you would knock on: The door

6) Someone you would invite to your Bar or Bat Mitzvah: The author of this blog!

7) Something you will do 13 times within one day: Text

8 ) Something you would name a black cat: Tabitha Twitchit

9) Some tune that you would put in the 13th position of a lovey dovey mixed tape: There is a light that never goes out

10) Something you hope never happens to you 13 times: Tetanus

6) Someone you would invite to your Bar or Bat Mitzvah
    Huh? Hardly helpful here

7) Something you will do 13 times within one day
    Hear stories

8 ) Something you would name a black cat
    Harmony

Hoo Needs A Dream (ok, I was going for phonetic)

10) Something you hope never happens to you 13 times
    Hard times

1) What is the 13th letter of your full name? P

2) Something you always avoid on the 13th: Putting myself in harm’s way

3) Something you read about the number 13: People freak out

4) Something that you might consider lucky: Putting salt over my shoulder

5) Something you would knock on: Pine

6) Someone you would invite to your Bar or Bat Mitzvah: Parents

7) Something you will do 13 times within one day: Pee

8 ) Something you would name a black cat: Petunia

9) Some tune that you would put in the 13th position of a lovey dovey mixed tape: P.S. I Love You

10) Something you hope never happens to you 13 times: Puking my guts out

r

2) Something you always avoid on the 13th
    robots

3) Something you read about the number 13
    rooms in hotels in America do not have a number 13 (or a 13th floor..)
    [I actually love the number 13 and after 7 it is my second lucky number! (but then I am Jewish..)]

4) Something that you might consider lucky
    rich people

5) Something you would knock on
    red doors(?)

6) Someone you would invite to your Bar or Bat Mitzvah
    Roni A

7) Something you will do 13 times within one day
    read the same sentence I am trying to work on..

8 ) Something you would name a black cat
    Rex
    (my black cat is actually called – Black Cat With No Name !)

relaxing music