Enjoy the newest scattergory game and then print out two games to take with you to holiday parties this season. Details at the end of the post.
– it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions and substitute it with “someone”.) Play on and use your imagination! Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest.
1) What is the 13th letter of your full name (if you don’t have 13 letters in your name use the 13th letter of your favorite celebrity)
2) Something you always avoid on the 13th
3) Something you read about the number 13
4) Something that you might consider lucky
5) Something you would knock on
6) Someone you would invite to your Bar or Bat Mitzvah
7) Something you will do 13 times within one day
8 ) Something you would name a black cat
9) Some tune that you would put in the 13th position of a lovey dovey mixed tape
10) Something you hope never happens to you 13 times