Enjoy the newest scattergory game and then print out two games to take with you to holiday parties this season. Details at the end of the post.
- it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions and substitute it with “someone”.) Play on and use your imagination! Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest.
1) What is your favorite holiday tradition
2) Something you always countdown to during the holidays
3) Something you will skip including in your holiday letter
4) Something that you might put into a stocking hung on the chimney with care
5) Something you would gift to your best friend (if money was no object)
6) Someone you wish was decking your halls
7) Something you will regift or return
8 ) Something you give your neighbor
9) Some tune that you find yourself humming
10) Something you hope Santa brings you