SCATTERGORIES – it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions & substitute it with “someone”.) Play on & use your imagination!
Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest.
(and have fun – this is silliness!)
1 )What is was your theme song for 2011?
2) Something you achieved in 2011
3) Something you failed in 2011
4) Something you tried for the first time in 2011
5) Something you plan on doing in 2012
6) Something you plan on adding to your home in 2012
7) Something you plan on letting go of in 2012
8 ) Something you wish would happen in 2012
9) Some place you wish you could travel to in 2012
10) Something you will say on New Years Day
I just categorized all of the scattergories posts so you can visit the earlier games. There are just over 20!