Hope no one minds a photo post for now

Recovering still and kind of sucking at it. Also dealing with emotional chaos due to a missing cat. Bg Talula got out last night and we have not been able to find her. Crying with stitches while breastfeeding is so not fun. I can’t even let my brain go to the bad place with BG and have been praying non stop to every God I have heard of to help her find her way back home…

In the meantime the Snork sends his love.

Whit snoozing

Whit winking

Whit has a tongue

Comments

1. Heather R. says

I squealed when I saw the words photo post. He’s a hunka chunka baby love!

I hope BG will be back ASAP!

Take it easy and rest up, Momma!

He’s so cute! And don’t worry about dear kitty-I’m sure she’s just in a snit about the new addition, and will be back soon (when she gets hungry). Hugs, and wishing you speedy recovery.

How can we MIND a photo post?! Are you insane? Fabbbb. Hope BG comes back soon. If it helps, ours had hissy fits about BB but are calming down now. xx

Oh, how adorable!! MIND a photo post?? Keep ‘em coming. ;-) You rest up, and I’m praying for BG’s safe return too. Big smooches to WW from all of us.

5. Manda says

Lots of positive thoughts for bg to make it home safe and sound very very soon.

That is one handsome son you made, Cali. Seriously.

He’s just incredible. Smooches all around.

Hoping BG comes home soon. She just needs to understand that WW is her baby, too.

That is one beautiful baby. Sorry to hear BG has gone missing. The Brute disappeared once for 3 days but he made his way home. Hope BG comes home sooner.

8. Shannon says

WW is so adorable! He looks just like you! I’m praying that BG comes home soon..I’ve been there before..Its so scary when they get out!

Sending good vibes for Taluah to make it home safely.

Who wound mind a picture post.. I sure dont.. you have one handsome lad there!

Best Wishes!

He looks just like you!

I have heard of many cats who do that when a new addition comes home. They get in a kitty snit and just have to remind you how much you really love them.

The hormones make you cry over everything, too. I cried because I loved Baby S. I cried because I was happy; I cried when I was sad; I cried because I couldn’t find the twisty-tie to close the bread up; I cried because the bread was so delicious ….

Are you taking the anti-depressants while breastfeeding? I did and I am sure — with my dad’s death within a week of Baby S’s birth — that is how I got through everything.

Shhh, don’t tell, but you can ALWAYS get away with just pictures. At least I have so far…

BG Talula will come back. I will keep everything crossed for you.

Prayers and wishes that Talula comes home soon and safe…..she is probably miffed at the new competition.

Never, ever apologize for a photo post……especially photos of someone so freakin’ gorgeous!!! That tongue pic is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen (other than my own two boys, of course, ahem….).

He’s so precious Cali. I know you are in pain, and this part is sooo rough, but girl, please, please, please….stand back in awe and see what you’ve created.

13. alison says

Hope no one minds a photo post? Seriously? You could do a photo post every day and I don’t think we’d mind. ;o) He’s such a ham.

Saying big prayers for an Easter BG reunion.

14. Jennette says

Lovin a photo post! Snork is utterly divine, I want to give him a cuddle for sure! So sorry BG has gone walkabout, hope for not too long. Sending out “come home immediately” vibes to BG, and “heal quickly” vibes to your body,

15. Paz says

I feel such happiness for you and WW. The photos of your beautiful boy just make my day. And I trust (hope) that everything will work out OK with your cat. Hope you start feeling better soon! What a love you’ve got there!

Oh, I so hope BG finds her way home soon. Hopefully she’s just pouting and having a little adventure and will be home in no time.

As others have said, how can anyone mind a photo post of a lovely little boy such as this?! Just one thing: watch those early gang signs as exhibited in the second photo. My neice apparently belongs to the same one as Snork. Kids these days…

been sending up all kinds of prayer to st. anthony (finder of lost things) that BG Talulah will be back soon…

oh. and that big *thud* you heard? that was me falling in love with that winky-smirky man in the second photo. dear lord, he is amazing. i would get no sleep for looking at him every second. please smooch him from me…

xoxo

18. Aunt Patti says

That is one cute baby–LOVE the photos! Keep ‘em coming! I concur that BG probably just left in a huff. First GM and her lap left, then you left for a couple days, now this new person has invaded her peaceful home. Sending prayers that she stays safe until she’s ready to return. So sorry for the emotional upheaval!

19. Shelley says

Cali congratulations on the birth of your son. He is beautiful. I have enjoyed reading along with your journey and I am so happy to see you finally achieve your dream.

20. Care says

Oh my – he is so cute! My laptop doesn’t show colors well, but his hair looks close to the color of Ethan’s. Hope that BG Talula is back home now with you.

21. Salome says

He’s beautiful! I hope the cat turns up soon. They like to make a run for freedom, don’t they? Mine used to get out and then he didn’t know what to do with himself. Usually we’d find him sitting on the neighbor’s doorstep as if he didn’t know which house was his. He definitely wasn’t one of those amazing journey animals who find their way home over rivers and mountain ranges. Let’s hope BG is smarter.

22. Marta says

BG no!!!!!!! Maybe she is taking a vacation. You know, riding the rails with a stick and a little knapsack over her shoulder. Please post with an update asap :(

23. Kristin says

Cali–the day we brought our daughter home from the hospital, my husband found “evidence” that our dear kitty Cleo had been killed by a coyote while we were gone. It was devastating. So happy, yet so sad at the same time. I feel what you are going through. Let me know if you want to talk.

oh my goodness. he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    so many congrats your way…!!!!!
    hoping you recover well and enjoy every single moment.
    it only gets better!!!
    love to you both!!!

25. Rebecca says

Hello there!!!! Joanna shared your good news with me today and sent me to your blog. My very, very best wishes and congratulations. I am so incredibly happy for you…. and hope I get to meet that gorgeous baby someday. I think of you all the time– esp. when songs from the GNO mix come on my iPod! PS My thoughts are with you re: Talula. I know how hard and scary that is… good luck.