SCATTERGORIES – it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions & substitute it with “someone”.) Play on & use your imagination! Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest.
1 )What is the name of your favorite Holiday themed song?
2) Something on your wish list
3) Something you plan on baking
4) Something you plan on giving
5) Something you plan on avoiding eating
6) Something you plan on adding to the chorus of ’12 Days of Christmas’
7) Something you plan on returning/ re-gifting
8 ) Something you wish was stuffed into your stocking (heh)
9) Some place you wish you could travel to this month
10) Something you will decorate with
And yes, I am embracing the Month. Totally embracing. The last couple of Decembers have sucked ass for me and I am determined to hit the ground running this year with overwhelming optimism and glee. Photo Friday’s will be back (gasp!) this month with each Friday ding donged merrily on high. This week’s theme: Your earliest photo with Santa or Your earliest holiday photo.